UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 12, 2012

Nail Art


I'm not that adventurous when it comes to my nails so I have to place all the credit on my lovely flatmate, Josie, who is always experimenting with the cutest nail designs. She was very happy for me to let you all have a look at the photos she's taken of her nails over the last few weeks, I hope you like them! [This is going to be a picture heavy post]



I think the Galaxy nails are my favourite but I really do like all of them! Let me know which ones you liked the best and if you like looking at nail art be sure to follow @Zoraphina on Twitter and Instagram.

Angelica

Share:

8 comments

  1. Fab nails love each and every one :-)

    Laura @Haus of Lola
    http://www.hausoflola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo thanks for posting these :) I do enjoy my nails art :P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't pick a favourite, these are all too cute. I am very fond of the galaxy nails, the scalloped nails and the strawberry ones though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue glitter tips. I really have to try out the strawberries. I've put it off for too long

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Strawberries are really cute, Josie got so many compliments for them! x

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love the butterfly wings, very original - a must try! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh love these!! How did you do the galaxy nails?xx

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig