UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 22, 2012

REVIEW: Korres Pomegranate Moisturising Cream-Gel



I had a particularly successful shopping expedition this week where I came upon a whole cache of incredibly reasonably priced Korres products, and when it comes to Korres I completely lose the power to say no.




This moisturiser ticked so many different boxes for me that my shopper's need to take a pretty product home overwhelmed my reason! I have a lot (and when I say a lot I mean a lot!) of unopened moisturisers at home begging to be opened and enjoyed but this little beauty has beat all of them to the top and has won a place in my daily skincare routine.



The packaging is gorgeous, the pot is made out of glass and looks and feels expensive (at least to me when I compare it to other moisturisers I own). It also smells pungently, but not overwhelmingly, of pomegranate. This is a scent I love in a moisturiser, sparked by a brief affair with a pomegranate scented Weleda moisturiser which I heartily enjoyed. 



When you get down to actually using the product itself you find exactly what is advertised  a cream-gel, it is quite light and I can really layer onto my face without any irritation or increase in oiliness. On another occasion I also tested out how effective it is if used very sparingly (so as to prolong the 'life' of the tub) and even when applied less than generously it still leaves you with soft, moisturised skin. I think given how quick this sinks into the skin it makes for a perfect day cream, I'd probably look for something a little thicker and richer to use as a night cream.

This moisturiser cost me £7.99 but after having a chance to test it out I really do think that had I paid the more for it I would still have been happy. I found it on Feel Unique for £19 (more than I would ever pay for a moisturiser at this time of my life) but I think if you can afford it then this is a really lovely product that is worth the money.


Have you found any bargains in T.K. Maxx recently?


Angelica

Share:

8 comments

  1. I love a bargain from tk max, I got a whole set of nails inc nailvarnish's for 14.99! Xxx
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen some of those floating around my local store too! I can't justify buying any more nail varnish at the moment but it is a great deal isn't it! x

      Delete
  2. I love TK Maxx, I recently got a load of St Tropez fake tan in there for half price just because it was in old packaging! x

    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TK Maxx is brilliant for bargains, and who really minds about old packaging! x

      Delete
  3. You did well to find it at that price, bargain! It sounds lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, good old TK Maxx! It really is nice, worth a try if you ever see it discounted x

      Delete
  4. I love TK Maxx for beauty bargains. mine always seems to have loads of Essie and OPI nails polishes to feed my addiction :)

    http://talesofapaleface.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TK Maxx can be amazing for bargains, sometimes going in there can be like Christmas come early! x

      Delete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig