UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 28, 2012

REVIEW: Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry Rose


This is a recently released Nivea Lip Butter flavour and I think the scent of it is one of those scents that you'll either really love or find a bit overwhelming. To me it smells like strawberry refreshers, really sweet  with the raspberry scent being quite strong. I love it because it feels like an indulgence when you use it because it smells so much like sweets!


The colour of it is a creamy baby pink but when applied it looks a little bit more whitish like lip butters tend to. If applied moderately this is very wearable out but you could also layer this on a little thicker before you went to bed for instance. It really does have the consistency of a butter rather than a balm so you don't have to put that much on as it is very thick and moisturising so a little goes a long way. 

Every time I go to sniff this I get a smile on my face because to my nose this smells absurdly nice, this is a winner for me and is going straight in my hand bag replacing the tubes of Carmex that have been in there for three weeks or so now. Sorry Carmex but this little tub just smells too good!

You can find this in Superdrug stores or online for £1.49.


Have you tried this lip butter, or the other new Caramel Cream flavour, if so what did you think of it? 

Angelica
Share:

10 comments

  1. i love products that smell nice! great review

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc essie! it's worldwide too, click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, if it smells good enough to eat then its a keeper! :) x

      Delete
  2. this sounds really nice and such a bargain too! I like that its a bit more opaque than vasalene etc, i'll have to give it a try.

    xxx
    vanessa
    www.vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk
    ps.come check out my beauty giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. May have to give this a go! I usually just use the little vasaline tins, slather my lips in it before bed for a lush soft pout when I wake up but I am a sucker for a sweet raspberry smell! Do want. :D I like that vasaline is clear and glossy though so if this is more frosty I may just be getting it for the sake of indulging :3

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think for £1.49 this is worth indulging in :) If you layer it over a bright lipstick it tones it down really nicely, wearing it like that today x

      Delete
  4. This sounds awesome! :) The caramel ones sounds yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The caramel one has gone on my Christmas wishlist :) x

      Delete
  5. i've been using carmex for ages and im just coming to the end of the tub, I think I shall have to replace it with this!

    favouritepurchases.blogspot.com

    ~lizzo xxx

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig