UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 20, 2012

REVIEW: Benefit Bad Gal Lash mini


If you bought the magazine InStyle this month, which came with lovely Benefit freebies, you can head to your local Benefit Beauty Bar (in larger Boots'stores for instance, check Benefit's website for your local Beauty bar) and pick up your free Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara! I picked mine up last Friday whilst I was out shopping and I've been wearing it all week.



I owned a full size version of this a really long time ago but I remember being upset when I had to get rid of it, so I was keen to try this mini out to see if it was as good as I remember it being.


And good news folks, it really is a lovely mascara! I'm surprised at how much I like it given that it isn't waterproof, as I almost exclusively wear waterproof mascara. However, even without being waterproof it lasts incredibly well with no panda eyes or smudging in sight. I was also incredibly pleased with the brush! For me, brushes are what make or break a mascara and this brush is big enough to cover all my lashes but small enough to not get mascara on my eyelids. The colour is also a nice intense black so it is perfect for smokey eye looks as well as day to day wear (if you like very black lashes during the day). 

Given that this was a freebie extra I am extremely pleased! Do make sure you pick up yours if bought InStyle this month, and if you haven't bought it then I would definitely recommend doing so. I've been loving my Benefit minis this week (Sun Beam and Cha Cha tint- you can follow the links to see if you like the look of them) and this mascara is a welcome addition to my make-up collection!

Have you picked up yours yet? If you have, what are your thoughts about the mascara?

Angelica

Share:

8 comments

  1. I had chance to try it out and I never got on with it, it made my eyes very watery all the time. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame! It hasn't done that to me but I did get some in my eyes and it not only stung but my eye didn't stop watering! (I guess that's expected though when you get make-up in your eyes- I'm just too clumsy!) x

      Delete
  2. I love this mascara, I'd say it's my number one fav!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people seem to love it! Really glad I had the opportunity to pick this sample up :) x

      Delete
  3. I love this mascara so much! <3

    Jennie xo | www.sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Freebies like this are too good to say no to :) x

      Delete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig