UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 07, 2012

REVIEW: Treseme Keratin Smooth Hair Masque


After I finished up my Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends conditioning mask I went shopping and picked up this TRESemme Keratin Smooth conditioning treatment. I've never used a TRESeme product before (I don't know why, it seems crazy!) and I've read quite a lot of positive things about the Keratin Smooth range so I was hopeful that this product would live up to, or maybe even outdo my old Herbal Essences mask.




I only used this on the mid-lengths and ends of my hair as they're the bits of my hair that are in need of some pampering. The instructions on the tub recommended leaving it on for just 3-5 minutes, I opted to leave it on for the full five minutes (but I do feel as though I could have left it on for longer). 

The results were good but they weren't miraculous and I don't feel that this conditioning treatment is as hydrating as others that I've used, but it does  leave my hair looking a lot sleeker with less frizz. When my hair dried I had a lot less flyaways than usual and my hair looked a lot more under control (without any other styling) than normal. I think this product is great if you don't need intense moisturisation but are looking for a product to help 'smooth' your hair. Personally I'm in need of both smoothing and moisturisation as my ends are very sensitive to heat styling and need some regular deep moisturisation. 

Overall, this is still a good product and I'm glad that I bought it as I think it will be great to use before big nights out to help keep my hair looking sleek and under control. I'm going to give this product a go again sometime next week leaving it on for longer to see if that makes any difference and will let you know the results!

You can find TRESeme's Keratin Sooth Hair Treatment Masque in Superdrug stores, or online here, for £5.99.


What conditioning treatments are you using? Any you'd recommend for very dry ends?

Angelica

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig