UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 17, 2012

REVIEW: Bourjois Clubbing Mascara


This is one of my favourite mascaras ever, I've actually gone through quite a few tubes of this since I discovered it. The colour is intensely black, it isn't too runny or dry and as it is a 'clubbing' mascara its been designed to be waterproof and durable. I've worn this mascara from morning until night (many a time) without panda eyes or smudging. Also, check out the brush!


The brush isn't one of those overly massive brushes which get mascara everywhere that you don't want it but when you zoom in, like I've done in the above photo, you can see how the bristles are designed to catch all of your lashes. This brush is one of my favourite brushes, it really does do wonderful things for my lashes.

You can find Bourjois' Clubbing Mascara in Superdrug and Boots stores or online here.


Do you have a mascara that you keep buying over and over?

Angelica



Share:

4 comments

  1. Great review, I've always been curious about this mascara whenever I've seen it in Superdrug! Sounds fab :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the collection 2000 XXL one its really nice for everyday and I found it in poundworld yesterday :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a bargain! I'm going to have to go and check out my local pound stores to see if I can find a good deal :) x

      Delete
  3. I have always wanted to try this. Would love to see what it looks like on!

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig