UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 19, 2012

REVLON: Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Swatches in Honey, Rendezvous and Romantic


I know this review is a little late, but these lip balm stains have been a staple in my hand bag since they were released so I thought 'better late than never!'. I have three of these, as you can see from my photo, in Honey, Rendezvous and Romantic.

These balm stains are all in gorgeous shades which layer up very nicely on the lips so that you can use them to create both subtle and more dramatic shades. They're not drying in the slightest, although I think they're claim at being a lip 'balm' isn't quite the truth as they're not exactly hydrating either. They last well on the lips and once the initial glossiness of application fades they leave a stain behind on the lips that lasts really well! You won't have to worry about getting product on your teeth or bleeding and their 'wind up' function means that you don't have to go through the hassle of sharpening them regularly either.

Honey, Rendezvous and Romantic
The shade 'Crush', which isn't featured here, is a dark berry colour which would be perfect for an Autumn/Winter lip colour. I think I might just have to add it to my collection sometime soon! Overall, I would definitely recommend these lip balm stains, I'm getting a lot of wear out of them (and quite a few compliments too).

You can find Revlon's Lip Balm Stains in Boots and Superdrug stores for £7.99, or online here.



Do you have a favourite lip stain? Is it one of Revlon's Lip Balm Stains, and if so which one do you like?

Angelica

Share:

19 comments

  1. the crush shade sounds nie Im really into berry colours atm xxx
    vanessa
    www.vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really lovely, definitely worth checking out :) x

      Delete
  2. I would use the one in the middle, I have this thing for orange colors haha! Great review.

    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely shade, worth checking out next time you go shopping! :)

      Delete
  3. I love the shade Honey it's one of my favourites!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely wear Honey the most out of the three, its a lovely MLBB shade x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. They're really lovely, worth checking out :) x

      Delete
  5. I have Crush and adore it, I keep banging on about it to anyone and everyone who will listen lol! I need to own them all. Fab post!

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really great lip products, I'm so tempted to go out and get Crush but I think four might be an excessive hoard, haha. (Might ask for it for Christmas!) x

      Delete
  6. I definitely need to get these. They don't sell them in my country, so I hope they'll still have them at Boots in December when I go to London...

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they will, they might even have an offer going on them for Christmas! :) x

      Delete
  7. I love Rendezvous - gorgeous colour!


    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks lovely on the lips, a very wearable coral/orange-y shade x

      Delete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE lovesick and smitten!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost picked Lovesick up but I have so many lip products in a similar colour x

      Delete
  9. I love to wear these to school because they are natural and not too bold!

    Ella Hanover
    Redlipstatement

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig