UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 16, 2012

REVIEW: L'Oreal Paris Elvive Full Restore Conditioning Replenish Spray


I love leave in conditioners, mainly because they save me time in the mornings which means I can have a few extra precious minutes of sleep! I bought this product a week or so ago and have been using it ever since as an alternative to the Herbal Essences leave in product that I'd been using previously. 


The benefits of this product are that it is a spray formula (rather than a pump) so you don't have any wastage and it is incredibly quick and easy to apply. It also means the product is thinner, I would describe it as quite watery rather than creamy. This makes it great for every day use as it doesn't weigh the hair down whilst still giving a good level of conditioning.

This isn't my ideal leave in conditioner (I think I actually prefer something thicker) but it does work and its left my hair soft and shiny. It's also very affordable and easy to get your hands on! I picked mine up for £1.95 from Superdrug as its currently on a half price discount.

What hair conditioners have you been loving recently?


Angelica

Share:

1 comment

  1. Nice blog dear!!!
    followed you on GFC no 17 and bloglovin no2
    hope you follow back on both
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig