UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 15, 2012

Benefit: Posie tint, Cha Cha tint and Benetint Swatches



All three of these Benefit samples I picked up in magazines over the last year (the Cha Cha tint most recently in InStyle magazine). I just thought I'd swatch them all together so that if you were considering buying any of them you can have a look at what the three shades compare to one another.



Posie tint, Cha Cha tint, Benetint.
Posie tint and Cha Cha tint have a noticeably thicker formula than Benetint. I think you can see the evidence of this in the above photo as the Benetint swatch has bled noticeably whilst the other two stains have not. All three are incredibly long lasting though (these swatches were hard to get off!) and fade very evenly. 

I personally like to wear the Benetint lip stain with the Benetint lip balm as it adds a deeper wash of colour as well as glossiness which, in my opinion, improves the Benetint stain.





Of the three I would say that Benetint is probably the most wearable as its a great rosy, 'just bitten' colour, but my favourite shade of the three is Cha Cha tint. I'll definitely be looking into getting a full size version when my sample runs out!

Hope this helps any of you looking to purchase any of these products. Do you have a favourite Benefit product that you think I should try? I'm a big Benefit fan :)


Angelica


Share:

7 comments

  1. Magazine freebies are getting so much better!
    I don't know if you've tried the Korres lip butters? I have the wild rose one and it looks really nice over benetint and it's half the price of the Benefit lip balm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have a Korres lip butter but I very stupidly managed to superglue the lid on, haha. WhatsInMyHandbag have an offer on the Korres wild rose lip balm at the moment so I may give it a try! :) x

      Delete
  2. Nice freebies! I always liked the mango tint :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Cha Cha tint! I've been wearing a lot since I got it :) x

      Delete
  3. Just what I've been looking for! I really wanted to try one of the tints, but wasn't sure which. Think I'll go with Posietint. Thanks! x

    www.twentytwoforamoment.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it was useful! Posietint is a really lovely pink shade :) x

      Delete
  4. Omg I love these tints especially posie tint by benefit cosmetics :)

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig