UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

July 29, 2015

Inika Mineral Blush in Blooming Nude (03)

one little vice beauty blog: natural cruelty free vegan powder blush
one little vice beauty blog: natural cruelty free and vegan powder blush


Inika is a really nice natural and cruelty-free make-up brand, it even made it's way into the line-up of my favourite natural beauty products. However, despite loving Inika's multipurpose cream blush I'd never tried any of their powder blushers. I usually skip powder products because I tend to avoid using talc on my skin, but Inika's powder blushers are talc-free! There are four different shades to pick between and I opted for what I thought would be the most neutral of the three, Blooming Nude*.


one little vice beauty blog: natural cruelty free vegan powder blush
one little vice beauty blog: cruelty free vegan natural makeup


The product itself is housed in Inika's typically sturdy and practical packaging. Inside is a generous 3g of product and given the pigmentation of this blush I can see it lasting me for absolutely ages! Given the shade name "Blooming Nude" I had expected the colour to be a dusky (possibly pink-toned) nude colour, but in actuality it's quite a dark matte nude shade with a very slight orange/terracota tone. Despite being different from what I'd expected I actually adore the shade! I find these slightly burnt orange, nude shades incredibly flattering on my skin. Not only do they add some natural-looking warmth to my complexion but I also find that they help to counteract the appearance of redness in my skin. Overall, they brighten my complexion, add some definition and help my cheeks appear more even in tone - all in one quick dusting of powder!

I found that using a small fluffy brush (I use Sephora's Cheekbone Blush Brush no. 51) I can slowly build the colour to a finish that I'm happy with. The powder applies evenly, stays put and lasts throughout the day. I don't find that it emphasizes my pores and I don't have to touch it up. I think the formula and consistency is really high quality, but I do find mineral blushes case a bit more mess than pressed ones. On a really busy day I would be put off by the mess, but I have no other bad words to say about the product. I think this is probably the best Inika product that I've tried so far and I'm now really keen to try some of the other shades!


one little vice beauty blog: talc free cruelty free natural powder blush


You can find Inika's Mineral Blush in Blooming Nude* on MyPure for  £17.00.


Share:

4 comments

  1. Love this blush!
    I like the result on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blooming Nude is pretty! I think MAC Taupe and this have similarities. I am not really fan of minerals (i used to back in the day) because they're messy. Hihi. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really suits you! The colour looks like you could possibly use it as a contour too? xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I woulld like to try this blush, looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig