UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

July 15, 2015

Some of My Favourite Summer Bodycare Products

one little vice beauty blog: natural vegan paraben free body care for summer


There are lots of beauty products that I reach for everyday that don't get a mention on my blog. It's often bodycare that misses out on the spotlight - I get through so many lovely body lotions and body washes that it's difficult to mention them all. Today I'm going to be talking through three products that I particularly like, all of which smell fantastic!


one little vice beauty blog: sustainable natural vegan body wash





I took these photos before I started using Greenfrog Botanic's Botanical Body Wash but now I'm about three-quarters of my way through the bottle. It was love at first smell, and from the moment I opened the bottle I knew I was going to use up every last drop. I first spotted Greenfrog Botanic's products on twitter where they were talking about their natural and sustainable products, I then spotted Ana's glowing review and I was officially intrigued. I love to find natural alternatives for everyday beauty products and Greenfrog Botanic's Botanical Body Washes are really lovely. Not only are they Vegan friendly but they're 100% natural, full of essential oil and free from SLS - which can irritate and dry-out your skin. I tend to shower so much more often during the summer so little changes to my routine can make all the difference to keep my skin looking and feeling its best. If you're looking for something deliciously fragranced that's still skin friendly then I think these are really lovely additions, and I'd definitely recommend them.


one little vice beauty blog: luxury shower oil perfect for shaving



Summer sunshine often equates to the exposure of skin, and the recurring fear that I've forgotten to depilate! Last minute shaving becomes far more common during the summer months and I still - as I have done for years - swear by L'Occitane's Almond Shower Oil. I find that it makes a huge difference to the look and feel of my skin after shaving; shaving foams leave my skin itchy and red, but using nothing is even worse. Basically, ever since I discovered L'Occitane's Almond Shower Oil it's become a staple in my bodycare routine, but it is definitely one of my summer saviours!


one little vice beauty blog: vegan natural body moisturiser


Nne of the essential elements to glowing skin is regular moisturisation. I have relatively dry skin so I always prefer to reach for a body butter over a body lotion - the results are better and far more long lasting too. Pacifica's Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter has been my new favourite bodycare discovery! It has the most gorgeous creamy consistency that emulsifies as you apply it to your skin before then being absorbed pretty quickly. The scent is strong but natural, and it lingers on your skin for a while after application. I find myself reaching for it every couple of days and my skin has been wonderfully soft - plus I find that hydrated skin really helps a tan stick around for longer. Pacifica's Body Butters are a little pricer than my other new favourite from Burt's Bees but I think that the formula, scent and high quality ingredients help to justify the price. I can say with certainty that I'll definitely be repurchasing this!


Have you tried any of these products before?
What bodycare bits are you loving at the moment?

Share:

4 comments

  1. Love the L'Occitane shower oil! It's pricey but well worth it xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love L'Occitane's shower oil! It smells so good and doesn't leave my skin feeling dehydrated like so many other shower products.

    ♡Em | www.haulanddupes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to try these. Have the loccitane almond oil

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried the L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil and I absolutely love it! Smells yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig