UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

July 08, 2015

My Food & Lifestyle Reviews for ONIN.London

one little vice lifestyle blog: freelance writer review experience


I've begun talking more and more about food and lifestyle on my blog, and I've been really happy with how my posts have been recieved. So today I thought that I would share another part of my online life with you as One Little Vice isn't the only place that you'll find my writing. One little side project of mine (to get more writing and review experience) has involved writing reviews for ONIN.London - an online London lifestyle magazine.

If you live in or around London and are looking for new places to go or things to do then I think that you'll find it to be a great resource. They're always up to date on new launches and the review team are able to offer their honest and unedited opinions, and this is something that I certainly appreciate when it comes to choosing how and where I spend my time and money. 

I'm really enjoying working with the ONIN team and today I'm going to link you to some of the reviews that I've written for them. I hope you find them interesting - or at least enjoy oggling the pictures I've taken of my food! And if you're reading my post today and happen to be on the lookout for a freelance writer to work on similar projects (to either feature on your site or on this blog) then please do get in touch, I'd love to hear from you!


one little vice lifestyle blog: freelance writer review experience




one little vice lifestyle blog: freelance writer review experience




one little vice lifestyle blog: freelance writer review experience




one little vice lifestyle blog: freelance writer looking for review experience





I'd love to know which websites or online magazines you turn to for reviews - and if you'd like to see more non-beauty themed posts on One Little Vice. It's always so helpful to hear your feedback!


Share:

2 comments

  1. Wow!everything looks so tasty and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the food ooks so yummy and the atmosphere is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig