UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 27, 2014

A'kin Orange Blossom & Chamomile Refreshing and Soothing Toner Review

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: A'kin orange blossom and chamomile toner review

This month, I've absolutely been loving A'kin's Orange Blossom and Chamomile Refreshing and Soothing Toner*. During the winter - expecially December - my skin can be quite temperamental, and it often tends to reach for the extremes, getting quite a lot drier and oilier than usual. To compensate, I like to swap in gentle products that will help refresh and restore my skin to a happier middle-ground. 

A'kin's Orange Blossom and Chamomile Toner* does a wonderful job of removing those last traces of cleanser, makeup and sebum - helping to regulate the oilier parts of my face without causing any stress to the drier areas. It's suitable for even sensitive skin and I for one can't get enough of its beautiful, natural fragrance. A'kin are a really lovely Australian brand whose products are all-natural and certified vegan, using ingredients that are all animal-testing free. If you're looking for natural, cruelty-free skincare that not only works but feels great to use, then I'd definitely recommend trying out some of their products. You can find A'kin's Orange Blossom Chamomile Refreshing and Soothing Toner on MyPure.co.uk for £12.00*.


Share:

2 comments

  1. This sounds lovely! I'm obsessed with orange blossom fragrance, so this is right up my street. Plus, I'm on the look-out for a new toner... xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that this contains camomile as it's so good for your skin. Will check this one out. xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig