UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 22, 2014

A Last Minute Gift Idea: Lanolips' Artist Tin

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Lanolips Artists Tin

I wanted this Lanolips Artist Tin* ever since I first spotted it on twitter! Its the result of an exciting collaboration between Lanolips and Australian Fashion Illustrator Kelly Smith, and I for one think that it's just lovely. I've been a big fan of Lanolips ever since I discovered the brand last summer. All of their products are 100% natural and contain high levels of "ultra pure grade" lanolin (a really hydrating ingredient that holds up to 200% it's weight in moisture). I've gotten along really well with everything I've tried so far - particularly their body oil which I think is one of the best ones that you can find on the highstreet!

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Lanolips Artists Tin Contents

Inside the Lanolips Artist Tin you'll find a full size Lanolips 101 Ointment* as well as a mini Intense Rose Balm*. I already really love both of these products - the 101 Ointment is a great all-purpose product and I've already written up a review of the Intense Rose Balm. It's a seriously impressive body balm and I love using it as a hand cream. It doesn't sink into the skin instantly but it does seriously work wonders on even my dry and eczema-prone skin - so I'm so happy to have this half-sized tube to throw in my handbag!

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Lanolips Artists Tin Review

Now that I've opened my tin, I'm going to be using it to store all of my various Lanolips products (you can see that I have quite a few!). It's a really cute addition to my beauty storage and I'm going to be keeping it close to hand on my bedside table.

You can find Lanolips' Artist Tin* in Wholefoods stores for £15.28 - this works out as quite a good deal as Lanolips'  Intense Rose Balm costs £9.18 for 50ml (£4.58 per 25ml) and Lanolips 101 Balm costs £11.22, so essentially you're getting the beautiful tin for free! If you're on the hunt for a last minute Christmas gift then I'd definitely recommend hunting this down in your local Wholefoods store, plus it's limited edition so it won't be around forever.


Share:

4 comments

  1. This is such a quirky gift idea. I love it!

    Chloe / Lifestyle Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Lanolips but this tin and the product packaging is to die for! So so gorgeous! xx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is a really cute little tin. I am a big Lanolips fan x

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig