UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 23, 2014

Ten Party Makeup Picks for Under £12


Looking for some affordable new makeup for your Christmas or New Year's Looks? I've gathered together some of my highstreet favourites that all come in at under £12. I was planning on doing an "under £10" round-up but I just couldn't exclude the Revlon PhotoReady SkinLights in Bare Lights which comes in at £11.99. It's such a gorgeous highlighter that I love to use a primer when I'm going out for an evening, the bronze colour works really well at masking any redness in your skin. Anyway, here's my ten budget makeup picks for the party season.



Do you have any affordable makeup recommendations?


Share:

4 comments

  1. Great round-up. I have the Collection glitter liner but have never used it - if there's the right time to wear it, it's now! I looove the Bourjois 1 Seconde Volume mascara when I can't be bothered with false lashes but want the drama. The Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Eye Eraser concealer is phenomenal for highlighting - you can see them both in action here (I THINK all the products came in at under £12 - except for the lipstick): http://thebeautylocker.com/2014/12/05/fotd-everyday-drugstore-look/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loove the colour dramas and the kate lipsticks, they are fab value. I dont really buy any make up over 12 pounds - I love bourjois at the moment, their 1 seconde mascara is fab! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Kate Moss Rimmel lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just obsessed with the Maybelline Colour Tattoos! They're fab as bases for more dramatic looks or alone in the day :) xx


    Magpie Jasmine || GIVEAWAY!: Urban Decay/Nars/Charlotte Tilbury/Too Faced

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig