UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 30, 2014

Haircare Favourites from 2014

one little vice beauty blogger: hair favourites 2014


The L'Oreal No Sulphates range are really good and I've been using them for over a year now. The EverRiche Nourishing and Taming Shampoo is particularly nice as it's quite hydrating but doesn't weigh down hair. Apart from Lush's now discontented Gentle Lentil Shampoo, it's been my favourite shampoo this year.

Four words: best hair oil ever. This is by far the best hair oil that I've tried, and I've used all the big names like Macadamia and Moroccan Oil. Kerastraight's Ultimate Oil leaves my hair looking and feeling so much healthier and happier - it adds shine, reduces frizz and helps nourish and hydrate my hair. If you invest in one haircare product next year then I'd urge you to choose this one!

I love dry shampoo, it completely saves my hair from dreaded daily washing. Lush's No Drought Shampoo is a bit of a hassle to use if you're on a rush, but I haven't found another product that gives the same great results. Not only does it leave my hair looking clean but it adds great texture and life too. This is a great budget find!

What I really like about this heat protections spray is that I can really spritz this all over my hair and it doesn't weigh it down or leave it looking greasy. I also find that it helps hold my style and particularly helps with reducing frizz. It's a fantastic styling staple and I'd definitely recommend it.

This was quite a find! It's a wonderful aerosol texturising spray that adds tremendous amounts of texture very quickly. I haven't ever found anything quite like it before, it almost gives a similar effect to texturising powders but it's completely clear and much easier to manipulate than a powder product. 

What have been some of your haircare favourites from 2014?


Share:

3 comments

  1. I love L'Oreal's EverRiche Shampoo, it's so good to my hair!

    Chloe / Lifestyle Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hard to say..i like dernatocosmetics better in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried a couple of hair oils, but haven't found the perfect one yet. This one sounds amazing, I'll definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig