UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 06, 2014

Christmas Stocking Fillers from John Lewis


One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Christmas Stocking Filler Ideas

I wouldn't usually think of popping into John Lewis for stocking fillers or secret santa gifts but they actually have a fantastic selection of smaller gifts! If you're a little bit crafty, or buying for a little-one, then you might like the Make Your Own Pom Pom tree Decorations* - it's a super adorable set and would make an affordable gifting extra. Alternatively, if you know someone who might like some fun decorations for their home then I particularly like the look of Livingly's Paper Mobiles* and the Blue Sky Designs Timeline Photo Organizer* which offers an easy way to display photos (or Christmas cards).

If you're buying for someone with a sense of humour then you might just like the Sculpt Your Own Boyfriend* kit. It's definitely a tongue in cheek sort of present but I already know someone who might get a giggle or two out of it! But if you're looking for something slightly more serious then stationery is always a good bet. I love the look of this Magnetic To Do List*, not only is the design really cute but it's functional too! It can be stuck on a fridge and really help with organising those with a particularly hectic household. 

Or if you're looking for something a bit more "fun" then what about a scented candle? I love Jasmine scents and this Jasmine Petals Boxed Candle* has a lovely fragrance that would make any living room come to life. And finally, we come to my top pick, some of John Lewis' Nail Polishes*. I have the shades Brick (a warm orange) and Poppy (a shimmering red) and not only are they very pretty colours but they're perfect for wearing at this time of year. 

Do you like the look of any of these stocking fillers? Where have you been shopping for your gifts this Christmas?


Share:

3 comments

  1. Would that 'Sculpt your own boyfriend' happen to be for me by any chance? Could probably do with one... Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 'sculpt your own boyfriend' is for me isn't it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Owl to do list notebook, not sure how I've missed that whilst browsing considering I've been in John Lewis a lot over the past few weeks xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig