UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 03, 2014

Christmas Gift Guide: What to Buy My Boyfriend

OneLittleVice Beauty Blog: Christmas Gift Guide for Men

It can be a struggle to pick gifts for the boys in our life, so today's post is dedicated to sharing some gift ideas for your boyfriends and boy-friends. Everything comes in at a range of prices, so hopefully they'll be something for every budget. 

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Christmas Gift Guide

Men's Skincare and Bodycare from Beauty Crowd - RRP £4.99*, £15* & £16*
Beauty Crowd is a website that stocks new and upcoming beauty brands that you might not find on other websites. They have a whole host of gorgeous products suitable for the men in your life. I've chosen three of my top picks from their range to share with you today. First up is Latherly's Shower Experience, a gorgeous foaming shower gel with added skin conditioning vitamins. If you haven't tried a foaming shower product yet then this is a great one to start with and its unisex scent means that you might buy it for your other half but anyone can enjoy using it! Next up are two products from Gentle Man, the Lemongrass Shave Cream and Post Shave Balm - both are perfect for stubbly faced loved ones. The Post Shave Balm is especially good for those with sensitive skin as it doesn't contain any added fragrance. I love the packaging and I think that these would make really lovely gifts. I'm passing all three of these products along to my best friend to put to the test and he'll be writing up full reviews of all these products - look out for this post, it'll hopefully be coming to my blog soon(ish).

onelittlevice beauty blog: Christmas Gift Guide For Men

Men's Skincare and Bodycare from BRYT - RRP £12.50 - 16.00
(or the 4 products are available as part of a gift set for £65)
I was seriously impressed with how these BRYT products were packaged when they arrived, and I'm also a big fan of the packaging. It's jazzy enough to catch your eye but you won't be embarrassed to keep them in your bathroom or shower. All these products are designed with young and sensitive skin types in mind. It's free from Parabens, Sulphates, Petrochemicals and other skin irritants and is instead packed full of skin-friendly oils and any fragrance comes from the inclusion of essential oils. BRYT is a new brand on my radar but I'm really happy to have discovered them. I love their ethos and everything about the look and feel of the products - I don't think anyone interested in beauty would be disappointed receiving these as gifts. Again, my best friend (his name's Tom and he's featured in my About Me page) is going to be doing full reviews on his experience with these products and I'm really looking forward to sharing how he gets along with them.

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Christmas Gift Guide for Men

I think that a fragrance always makes a lovely gift. I actually won this Guerlain Eau de Toilette in a giveaway so it's just here to illustrate my point more than anything. This is something else I'm giving Tom to try out - he's a seriously lucky chap isn't he, haha! but if you're struggling for a gift idea then try and casually find out what scent or what kinds of scents your partner or friend likes wearing. Then head down to your local department store and ask shopping assistants for some advice, you're not obligated to buy anything but it can be really helpful to test out fragrances in person. My dad is a loyal devotee to Dior's Eau Sauvage but I am always on the mission to find something similar that he might actually prefer. I'd love to know which are scents that the men in your life love to wear.


Did any of these products strike your fancy? What beauty themed presents are you going to be purchasing for the men in your life?


Share:

2 comments

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig