UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 12, 2014

Three Products for Seriously Soft Hair

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: products for seriously soft hair

I'm not usually faithful to my shampoo and conditioners but I have kept swapping L'Oreal Paris's Ever Riche No Sulphate Nourishing and Taming Shampoo in and out of my routine throughout the year. It's a lovely, hydrating shampoo that doesn't weigh my hair down but it's never completely wowed me until I started using it as part of my new wonder hair trio. Honestly, ever since I started using the shampoo alongside Ren's Pro-Vitamin Conditioner and Kerastright's Ultimate Oil* I have had the softest, smoothest and shiniest hair of my life. I've been getting compliments on my hair styling when all I've done is a standard wash and towel dry! 

The shampoo lathers really well for an SLS-free product and the conditioner has quite a light consistency but it's just enough to really nourish my hair. Once I've completely rinsed it out, I lightly towel dry my hair before applying one pump of Kerastraight's Ultimate Oil* into my hands and running it through the lengths and ends of my hair. This is that magical finishing touch that finishes everything off! It's the best hair oil I've ever used, I've found it much better than Moroccan Oil and Macadamia Oil - which are products that I've been loyal to for years now. I've found that Kerastraight's Ultimate Oil* never, ever weighs my hair down or leaves it looking greasy and it even works well in dry hair to reduce frizz and add shine. This is going to be my hair oil staple for a long time coming and you'll definitely see it again on my blog, it's just blown all the competition out of the water.



Share:

2 comments

  1. I didn't realize that REN did haircare! I'm definitely going to check their line out!

    www.alicebeauty.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try out that hair oil because the water here in London has been drying out my hair so much recently x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig