UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 29, 2014

Body Care Favourites from 2014

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Blogger 2014 Bodycare Favourites

I discovered some incredible new body products this year, but I've also thrown in two long standing favourites that I would highly recommend!

First on my list is this incredibly nourishing and hydrating body oil from Lola's Apothecary. It makes an incredible difference to the feel of my skin and I found that the results I get from this body oil are better and more long lasting than any other moisturising product that I've tried so far. It has a pretty hefty price tag but it is absolutely worth the money. If you haven't already tried anything from Lola's Apothecary then you need to keep your eyes peeled, they're definitely a brand to watch!

This is another incredible body oil and the scent is absolutely gorgeous! It isn't quite as nourishing as my previous mention but I've found that the product goes quite a lot further thanks to its handy spray top. This is a wonderful option for those with dry skin who are looking for long-lasting results with the addition of a beautiful fragrance. I've loved using this, I reach for it a lot and I've been really impressed at how long it's lasted me. It's a product that's definitely worth investing in!

I really love Balance Me's products and their Rose Otto range is quite simply beautiful. I've been a big fan of the scent of Lush's Flying Fox Shower Gel this year, but the quality of Balance Me's Body Washes completely won me over. It was a real pleasure to find something so nice to use that's also sulphate-free. I'll definitely be repurchasing it and I'm really looking forward to trying more products from Balance Me over the coming year.

This was a last minute rediscovery! I loved this hand balm last year and got through a full-size tube pretty darn quickly because I couldn't put the stuff down. I recently was sent a half-size tube and it's been sitting in my handbag ever since. I can't believe I forgot to repurchase it this year, I think that in terms of effectiveness its on par with L'Occitane's Shea Hand Cream but I definitely prefer the formula of Lanolips' Intense Rose Hand Balm.

L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate
This will forever be a favourite of mine - it's one of those beauty products that I've loved from the moment I discovered it. Tom very kindly gave me a L'Occitane Almond Gift Set for Christmas and it's completely rekindled the fire in my heart. If you like gel-textured moisturisers that smell sweet and musky all at once, then L'Occitane's Almond Milk Concentrate might just be the next product that you need to try.


What have been some of your favourites from 2014?



Share:

3 comments

  1. These all look great but I think I would love something like the Loccitane almond cream as it just sounds amazing x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many good things about the loccitane almond range x

    Happy New Year!

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love L'Occitane, I've tried a couple of their products and loved them all!

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig