UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 16, 2014

My Christmas Beauty Wishlist

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Christmas Wishlist

It really isn't that long until Christmas so I thought that I would share my Christmas beauty wish list with you. By no stretch of the imagination do I expect to receive all of these goodies as gifts but I am lusting after them all. I definitely think I'll keep an eye out for a couple of these in the Christmas sales (especially the Laura Mercier body creme which is far too pricey for me to ever otherwise seriously consider buying). If you like the look of anything on my wish list then I've linked everything below (and all my images are taken from the sources that I've linked).

Illamasqua's Multi Facet Palette in Aura 

What beauty products are on your Christmas wish list?


Share:

5 comments

  1. i like kars lip pencil
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. The NARS Lip Crayons are so pretty. I would love to receive those this Christmas
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want the mini caviar sticks as well. Was gutted to find out it was out of stock everywhere. However, yesterday it came back in stock in www.urbanretreat.co.uk. I'd suggest buying it quickly, if you really want it. :) x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Nars lip pencil set and I LOVE them, it's my first try of Nars lip pencils and I'm impressed, I get the fuss now! I couldn't live without my UD Primer Potion :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Sticks are INCREDIBLE! I really want the Nars Lip Pencil set :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig