UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 12, 2014

Inika Certified Organic Rosehip Creme Colour for Cheeks and Lips Review

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Inika Creme Colour Review

Each month the online natural beauty store MyPure lets me pick one or two beauty products to try out and review. Today I'm going to be sharing my thoughts on Inika's Certified Organic Rosehip Creme Colour for Cheeks and Lips*. I actually featured it a couple of days ago in my make-up multitasks post because it really is a dual function product - it works really well on both cheeks and my lips. If you want an idea of the colour it gives, I'm wearing it on my lips and my cheeks in the photo below.

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Inika Creme Colour Review

When you go to apply Inika's Rosehip Creme Colour* it an almost liquid consistency that's incredibly easy to blend, and you only need a tiny amount to get a really beautiful dose of colour. It shows up as quite bright on my lips but it looks really natural when worn as a blush. If you've tried  straight-up red blushes before and thought that they didn't suit you then this shade would be a great alternative. It's has a really brightening orange undertone that just completely wakes up my complexion.

I also find that the colour lasts really well on my cheeks. Once you've blended it out, it sets into a stain-like finish that doesn't smudge or over emphasise pores. It also isn't a really drying formula, so it actually works well on the lips too. Again, it starts of quite wet before it dries down into something resembling a stain but it doesn't feel uncomfortable. However, it does transfer so this isn't the best thing to put on before lunch or if you intend to give anyone a kiss on the cheek! 

You don't get a lot of product for your money but I think that what you do get is incredibly good quality. It's a certified organic beauty product that's cruelty free and suitable for Vegans. It's free of parabens, preservatives and fragrances and full of skin loving oils. I'm so glad that I've been able to try it out for myself and if you like multi-purpose cream products then I'd definitely recommend it. You can find Inika's Rosehip Creme Colour* online from MyPure for £17.00.



Share:

4 comments

  1. good product and nice make up
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty product, even the name is pretty!! It's a bit red toned for me, but will have to check out their other shades :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on MyPure! Thought it would be a bit more of a darker red from the photos but quite liking the orange hint to it! x

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig