UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 05, 2014

Christmas Gift Guide: What to Buy My Girlfriend (Part Two)

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Christmas Gift Guide for Her

I'm back with my second gift guide featuring gift ideas for the women in your life - whether it be your girlfriend, girl-friend or just your best gal pal! All the products I've mentioned in my gift guides are things that I would love (or already have loved) receiving as gifts and I hope you like the look of them too.

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Christmas Gift Guide for Her

Available from Amazon - RRP £29.46
I won these headphones in a twitter raffle back in September and it's taken me the longest time to start using them! I'm a big fan of headphones and between accidents and loss I seem to get through about one set every year. These ones from Philips are really comfortable to wear and I love that they're white - it's a nice change from the black ones I've been wearing for the last couple of years. These aren't the best headphones ever but I think that they would definitely make a nice gift. 

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Christmas Gift Guide for Her

Lucy's Lotions Vitamin E and Grapefruit Body Butter*
Available online from - RRP £14
Lucy's Lotions is a natural and cruelty free skincare company created by a woman called Lucy Gordon. The whole Grapefuit range is paraben free and suitable for Vegans and shares the same gorgeous scent, it's fresh and uplifting without being overwhelming, or sickly sweet. The range consists of a day cream, night oil, lip balm and body butter - I've read so many positive reviews of the lip balm and body butter and I can now agree that the hype is well deserved! The Vitamin E and Grapefruit Body Butter is such a lovely product. It has quite a light consistency, absorbs into the skin really quickly and immediately makes a noticeable improvement to the feel of my skin. I really, really like it and I think that it would make a wonderful gift for anyone who is interested in natural beauty products or those who love fresh scented body products. 


One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Christmas Gift Guide for Her

Available from Boots - RRP £29.99
These hair curlers have become firm favourites of mine over the last month. They're really easy to use, they give quicker results than other curlers and the curls last longer in my hair - I think that you'd be very hard pushed to find anything that worked as well at the same price point and I'd still pick these over more expensive curlers that I've used in the past. If you want to read my full review then I've linked it here, and I do also have a giveaway running at the moment where you could win your pick of the Infra Radiance line - meaning that you could choose either the curler, straightener or hair dryer as your prize. 

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Christmas Gift Guide for Her

available online from LookFantastic - RRP £19.50-£30
I think I may have saved the best until last! My last Christmas gift pick is Kerastraight's Ultimate Oil which I've been using for just over a month now and I've been blown away by how well it works. It's quickly become my favourite hair oil and I think that it's the best one that I've ever tried. In my opinion, it outperforms Moroccan Oil and Macadamia Oil which were long standing favourites of mine until I started using Kerastraight's option. If you know someone who loves taking good care of their hair then Kerastraight's haircare products would make wonderful gifts. I've incorporated the Ultimate Oil, Heat Protection Spray and Root Lift Spray Gel into my routine and I love all three - they all perform at such a high standard and although they're on the more expensive side not only does the quality make them value for money but I can see that they're going to last me a long time too. I'd highly recommend the brand, and their standout product is definitely the Ultimate Oil.


Do you like the look of any of my gift ideas? What are you asking for this Christmas?


Share:

3 comments

  1. hoe many products---
    perfect for christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. That curler looks really good. I actually need a new one. Might drop a few not so subtle hints to the bf trying to get him to buy it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I nee all of this! Such a great selection! thanks for sharing.
    http://www.glamouryarmory.com

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig