UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

July 17, 2013

A Weekend Away in Shropshire



Last weekend I ventured out of London to spend the weekend with my friend Tom who lives in the absolutely gorgeous county of Shropshire. The weather was absolutely glorious and it really showed off the countryside in its best light! I had a pretty relaxing time, all we did really was visit his local town of Shrewsbury and go on a couple of walks but it was a wonderful weekend. I thought that today I'd share some of the photos I took, so this post is going to be a little bit picture heavy! 





The highlight of my weekend was probably our walk up the Wrekin which is a wooded hill that, once you reach the top, offers really spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. I was only there for two days but it was so nice to get out of London for a bit. I always forget how beautiful England can be and if I'm honest I'm a little jealous of Tom as he gets to wake up to this gorgeous scenery every single day. I posted a few other photos of my weekend on instagram (@onelittlevice) and if you're interested in seeing photos from my everyday life then please do feel free to follow me.


How did you spend your weekend? 



Follow me via: [Bloglovin[She Said Beauty] [Twitter]
Share:

2 comments

  1. This pretty much sums up my dream weekend! It looks amazing, how gorgeous and quaint do all the places you visit look?! Very jealous, glad you had a lovely time xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't we all need a getaway from the hectic city life. What a unique, little place. Looks so quaint and lovely.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig