UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

July 10, 2013

The Must Have: Antipodes Divine Face Oil


Over the last few months I've definitely tried to bring my skincare routine up a notch. The shadow of my twenty-first birthday loomed in the distance and now it has passed me by it has definitely been reassuring to know that my skin is in good hands. One of these good hands is Antipodes, their Divine Face Oil has been gracing my face for about six weeks now and its effects have not gone unnoticed.

I have been known to suffer from eczema on my face and to have blotchy skin and these two skin problems have definitely been improved by Antipodes Divine Face Oil. I use it in the evenings in place of a serum (I apply it after my skincare routine waiting for it to completely absorb before applying my night cream) and couldn't be happier with it. On FeelUnique it costs £18.99 for 25ml which I initially thought of as extortionate. The endless good reviews wore me down and, taking advantage of a 10% off code, I caved and soon enough it was in my house and on my skin.

As someone who suffers from combination skin (oily t-zone, dry cheeks with all-over sensitive skin) I was ambivalent about using a facial oil as I thought it would aggravate my t-zone. Although I haven't noticed drastic improvements in my oil production I do think that it has settled down a little bit, meaning that I no-longer have days where I look in the mirror and silently curse my face for it's random oil outbursts. Antipodes Divine Face Oil is 100% oily skin friendly and it has a lot to offer sensitive skin too. It is a great all-round product and I think it does a lot more than a serum (probably the combined job of Hydraluron and Peptabright which I'm going to be starting to use regularly in the mornings). I don't feel as though I strictly need an equivalent to use during the day as this does a great job but I am keen to keep on fading acne scars and other skin pigmentation so I am still looking to add to my morning routine. As facial oils take a while to absorb I definitely prefer them as night time products, especially as I don't feel as though it works well under make-up.

So, all in all, this is an awesome facial oil that does a lot for your skin. It really has improved the look and feel of my skin and I have every reason to believe (especially given other reviews that I have read) that these improvements will continue. Antipodes Divine Face Oil is a wonderful place to start if you're thinking of giving facial oils a try!


Do you use a facial oil?


Follow me via: [Bloglovin[She Said Beauty] [Twitter[Facebook]
Share:

8 comments

  1. This is going on my wishlist! I'm obsessed with face oils at the mo x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the third good review I've seen on this and I'm intrigued :) I'm really enjoying using the Clarins one atm :)

    Rachel
    Twenty Something Beauty //
    Twitter //
    Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! Never really been keen on putting oils on my face but this might have changed my mind!

    www.petitebeautyblogger.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just ordered myself this oil and now I'm waiting for the postman to ring at my doors :). Thanks for this review, it's really useful - especially since I was a little bit in a dilemma if this oil will be appropriate for my combination skin.
    Have a great day :)!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use this and absolutely love it, it's been great at fading spot scars quicker than normal xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not the biggest fan of the smell of this product but it's ability to heal scars and treat acne is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds divine pardon the pun
    Will be trying this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post Angelica.
    Divine Face Oil Organic Avocado Oil & Rosehip has been scientifically shown to stimulate synthesis of collagen production in human skin cells by up to 51%*! Its the nutrient-rich face oil that helps to deliver antioxidants and essential nourishment for fresh, healthy skin. Superior collagen-boosting action of avocado oil helps reduce the appearance of lines, age spots and scars. Perfect as an essential daily nutrient treatment for skin.
    Great to hear you are enjoying it! #lovethearoha

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig