UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

July 28, 2013

Take a Peek Inside my Bathroom



Since I moved home for the summer I have been really enjoying having a bathroom to myself again. Whether a beauty lover or not it is such a luxury to have a bathroom to yourself, and I for one have really been making the most of it. I have slowly but surely filtered my serious beauty stash into my new found space and it has become, what I like to charitably call, organised chaos. Although I did do a bit of a 'tidy' before taking these photos this is generally how I keep the room - it's cluttered and busy, but that's how I like it. The 'bathroom tour' is going to head around my bathroom counter-clockwise and focus in on the areas where I keep my beauty products.





So! Now you know just how much stuff lurks in my bathroom. Hopefully you enjoyed this little insight into my beauty stash and into how I organise it all. Do you use any of the same products as me? Or did you see any products that you'd like to see a review of?

Share:

5 comments

  1. I'd love a whole bathroom to myself, although my boyfriend would probably argue I pretty much have that now..
    I'd like to see a review of the Body Shop Facial Brush.

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gosh..!!!
    You have got loadssss of stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have tons of stuff! Would love a bathroom to my self haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh myyyy, I'm so jealous of all your skin care, I would definitely love to raid your bathroom cupboard! Haha xo
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lot of stuff!" :)

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig