UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

July 20, 2013

Birthday Additions: Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine




Back at the beginning of the month I turned 21 and for my birthday I received a couple of beauty related goodies. Today I'm sharing with you the big'un, the beauty item that had me hot under the collar for months - Marc Jacob's Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine.

Marc Jacob's Daisy is a beautiful scent there's no doubt about it but Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine is a limited edition version that smells like its sweeter, younger sister. I'd initially gotten a whiff of this perfume in a magazine and it was love at first smell. The first impression this perfume gives is that it is sweet and fruity with top notes of strawberry and apple blossom, which are tempered by pink grapefruit which keep it from being too sweet. However, its heart notes are floral - violet, jasmine and rose - and altogether these scents work together beautifully. The base notes are woody and although they're very subtle they do seem to do an excellent job of making the overall fragrance much more adult. It isn't excessively sweet or overly floral and to my nose it is the epitome of summer. I've been wearing this non-stop since I got it and I don't plan on reaching for anything else!

This is a limited edition scent so it won't be around for long but you can still find it at Debenhams (link here) and I'd definitely recommend snapping some of this up while you still can!



What's your summer fragrance?



Share:

5 comments

  1. This sounds like my perfect scent. I love sweet and fruity scents. Sounds great for the summer months too!

    http://iamlinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love floral perfumes- the sweeter the better!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angelica, I love your blog!! I am so glad we followed each other :) More on the subject of perfume now, I must say, I can't seem to stay away from winter musky scents!! Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the original Eau so Fresh. I need to give this a whiff!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the "Eau So Fresh" and it also smells amazing!! (*_*)
    I think I'm in love <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig