UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

July 23, 2013

An Old Favourite: L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil Refill!

moisturising shower products to hydrate great for shaving
hydrating moisturising product dry sensitive skin friendly

L'Occitane's Almond Shower Oil is a much loved product of mine and I use it pretty much every single day. I picked up a 500ml bottle in a Christmas gift set that I purchased last November and it was only last week that I finally finished it! That is pretty good going for a product I use every day. 

Because I'm Me, I had a 250ml bottle lurking in my bathroom just waiting to be used as refill. Well, as of July 16th it was officially transferred over and the moment was captured for posterity. This is one of my all time favourite beauty products and if you can afford to invest in it (I know it's really expensive) then it really rewards you. It is the only thing I use when I shave my legs and I think that it has definitely helped keep my chronically dry, eczema ridden skin in check for the last few months. 

So, yeah, that's sort of it! I just wanted to highlight an old favourite and to emphasise that my love for this is not fleeting. It takes love and dedication to use up products like this and as an avid reader of beauty blogs myself I definitely like to know the difference between a blogger's fleeting fancies and their beauty staples. Well, this is one of mine (probably top of my list, even).


Have you tried this? What are some of your beauty staples?



Share:

7 comments

  1. ohh it's so exciting when you finish up a product! I haven't tried this or anything by the brand, but one of my staples these days is the nourishing nude l'oreal riche balm. I'm on my second tube which never happens with lip products! :)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it as much as I do! I haven't tried the L'Oreal Riche balm but I am endlessly impressed when people say they've finished lip products- I seem to use too many to ever finish them :) xx

      Delete
  2. I just got this for my birthday and I'm looking forward to using it...especially during the colder months when my dry skin has zero moisture. Love that you have a bottle with a pump!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will do wonders for your skin in the cold weather! I'm not gonna lie, the pump really helped me moniter my usage. Without the pump it's all a bit of a free for all! You can always try and use a pump from another sort of bottle if you have something lurking around xx

      Delete
  3. I'm using up a sample of this now and LOVE IT! Good god it is beautiful. I wish I didn't have so many other shower gels to use up after it so I could justify getting the full size! X

    takingkate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angelica,

      Quick question. Loved your review. I've been holding out on purchasing this because I was afraid of reacting to the fragrance. I typically stick with fragrance free products on my body as I have sensitive skin. You mentioned you have dry skin with some eczema. Do you find this at all irritating?

      Delete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig