UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

July 21, 2013

Review: Lush Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask

Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask available from Lush for £5.95

By now it might have become clear that I'm a little bit obsessed with face masks. I love face masks and I use them for a variety of different skin benefits. This weeks face mask of choice, Lush's Fresh Face Mask Brazened Honey is advertised by Lush as a "detox" mask, for use when perhaps you've been burning the candle at both ends. I have to admit that lately I've been a little lax with, well, everything and my skin has been a little worse for wear - duller than I'd like with a break out or two.

On paper Brazened Honey sounds more than perfect as it contains exfoliating, cleansing and moisturizing elements making it a wonderful 'all rounder'. I have to admit, it performs amazingly and it leaves my skin smoother, softer and brighter looking. I don't think it is the best cleansing mask from Lush (I think Cupcake is probably better suited for my skin) and it is a little bit on the harsh side because it contains ground almond shells, so this is not one for very sensitive skin. However, I do think that is a great mask for oily skin as I've found that it has great de-greasing properties and I think it has had a really positive effect on my normally very oily t-zone. Although, its worth bearing in mind that it does contain eggs, honey and almond oil so it isn't drying at all. Basically, this is one for a whole host of skin types and I'd say it is definitely worth a try, I've certainly really enjoyed using it and have noticed an improvement in my skin.


Do you have a favourite Lush face mask?



Share:

4 comments

  1. I haven't tries any of Lush masks yet, still gotta find the right one. This sounds amazing though :).

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried fresh masks from Lush but this one sounds great! Maybe someday :)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually like face masks but this is the only one I ever use! I love to gently exfoliate with it after I've had it on my skin for a while and I always get a great result with it.

    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mask of Magnaminty, especially because you don't need to keep it in the fridge :) x

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig