UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

July 11, 2013

On My Nails This Week: Headline Colors Nail Polish in Poolside Party

summer blue nail polish bright


It's party time on my nails this week, of the Poolside variety. This bright blue offering is seriously head-turning and it is the first polish in a while that I've got multiple compliments on. I've worn this before on my toes but now I know it isn't too much for my hands I think it'll be gracing them a lot this summer. I received this nail polish in a beauty box and Headline Colors is a new brand to me. The polish stands up remarkably well though, the formula is opaque in one layer and completely streak free in two. It lasts for almost a week (seriously good going) and, you know what, I've come to love the shade. I know they do more conventional colours, think along the lines of a classic red and mauve, but Poolside Party is a fun pop of colour especially given my heavily monochrome wardrobe! You can find these polishes on the Headline Colors website for £9 (with free delivery), I think they're worth it and I'm eyeing up the shade 'Belladonna'!


What nail polish(es) have you been loving lately?
Share:

4 comments

  1. Wow what a gorgeous vibrant colour!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so bright! How gorgeous! Must check them out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so vibrant and I've never seen anything like it before! Makes me want to go swimming.

    Ellis xo
    http://elrbx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig