UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

July 15, 2013

My Mac Lipstick Collection

costa chic shy girl vegas volt fanfare ravishing plumful lovelorn syrup


 Mac lipstick collections are somewhat of an oddity as not many other brands get posts such as these. However, I must admit that they are very useful when it comes to choosing new lipsticks as seeing swatches can really help determine if a shade is going to suit. Plus, I for one love a good look into people's make-up collections! So, with this in mind, I thought I'd share my collection with you today. It is comprised of eight lipsticks so it isn't vast but I have nearly all the bases covered when it comes to my little range of shades.

costa chic shy girl vegas volt fanfare ravishing plumful lovelorn syrup



My lipstick collection consists of:

Fanfare (mid-toned pink)
Ravishing (coral)
Shy Girl (nude) 
Costa Chic (frosted pink)
Plumful (purple/berry)
Syrup (lilac/muted berry)
Lovelorn (light, blue based pink)
Vegas Volt (vibrant orange)


Fanfare (cremesheen)


Ravishing (cremesheen)
coral toned orange lipstick opaque creamy


Shy Girl (cremesheen)



Costa Chic (frost)
frosty pink coral very summery lipstick


Plumful (lustre)


 Syrup (lustre)
lilac pink sheer lipstick buildable


Lovelorn (lustre)


Vegas Volt (amplified)
bright orange lipstick swatch



I've had a "pictures of my face" overload, but I hope you enjoyed this post! If you're interested in more in depth reviews of any of these lipsticks do please say below as I'd be happy to write those up. 



Did any of the shades I own catch your eye? Do you have a favourite Mac lipstick?




Share:

18 comments

  1. fanfare definitely caught my eye! it looks a tad more coral in your photo than some of the swatches online but I am definitely tempted by it now. I don't own any mac lipsticks :)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some gorgeous shades! I have Fanfare & Lovelorn, I think they are so gorgeous and I love the lustre & cremesheen formulas, I really want some more of these :) Great post & swatches!x

    Beaumaquillagex | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the look of "Shy girl"
    might have to pick that up soon! you're making me spend more money woman! :p

    http://rosielouiselove.blogspot.co.uk
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm really lusting after Plumful, it looks gorgeous :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Vegas Volt! I think I need to get that one soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your collection is so lovely. I love Shy Girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vega Volt is gorgeous! i love CandyYum Yum you should try it out !

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mix of shades! I just can't make up my mind about Shy Girl, one minute I want it and the next I don't! Need to swatch again I think xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vegas Volt looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your collection! <3
    Plumful looks lovely on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous shades, I love all of them!
    I hope in the future to own them <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love MAC collection posts! Interested in Plumful... a gorgeous fall shade but totally appropriate for spring/summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've found that MAC lipsticks are far too drying so when my tube of Diva runs out, I won't repurchase from them again. Not worth the hype in my opinion

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig