UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 08, 2014

Beauty Discount: Origins Face Mask Set just £23

image of boots website christmas offer on origins skincare
I just spotted Origins' Mask Marvels Gift Set on offer as part of an amazing christmas discount on Boots' website. For one week only you have the chance to pick up  at the discounted price of £23 (reduced from £50). 

The set includes three Origins' face masks; Origins Out of Trouble Mask (75ml), Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask (75ml) and Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask (75ml). Considering that one full size (100ml) Origins face mask clocks in at £23 alone, this gift set offers very good value for money! 

I've reviewed the Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask before and it's made multiple appearance as I regularly repurchase it. If you have oily or blemished prone skin I'd definitely recommend it! I've also talked about the Drink Up Intensive Mask before as it is just a fabulous product for dry or dehydrated skin, perfect for this time of year! 

If you're interested in taking advantage of this offer you can find it on Boots' website for one week only  - link here.

Share:

8 comments

  1. I couldn't believe this offer when I saw it yesterday! I treated myself to it along with a few Christmas gifts including the fab star gift - Sanctuary box.
    I can't wait to try them all, especially the charcoal mask as I have read your review before!

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this, this would make the ideal gift for my sister - she loves Origins! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome deal, thanks for sharing it.

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers, now that's quite a hefty discount. The charcoal mask sounds amazing. I'd love to try it out. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't a face mask and never tried any of Origins products. They definitely look worth it.
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crazy discount! Thanks so much for sharing this!

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an amazing bargain x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sending me your link on the #bbloggers chat just now. Love your blog!!
    This is such a good find! I love the Clear Improvements mask and really want to try the Drink Up one too!
    www.milliecbeauty.blogspot.com

    I'm having a Charlotte Tilbury giveaway on my blog if you wanted to enter: http://milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/charlotte-tilbury-lipstick-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig