UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 27, 2014

My First Space NK "Haul"

onelittlevice beauty blog: luxury beauty haul
One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Space NK haul

It had to happen eventually. I couldn't keep going into Space NK, asking a hundred questions, ogling everything and then leave empty handed… I just couldn't. Can you tell that I'm trying to justify this somewhat unnecessary purchase? 

I've seen so many beauty YouTubers use Nars Creamy Concealer in their videos and it just seems to erase their under eye circles. It's exactly this sort of vanishing act that I'm after! I've tried so many concealers that I like but I haven't found one that I love. I'm not sure if this is because my expectations are too high. But if YouTubers and celebrities can make their blemishes disappear on command then it must be possible for us mere mortals, surely? 

This is actually my first ever Nars purchase and, unlike I'd generally been led to believe, the shade "Vanilla" was in stock and all too available. My first impressions are positive but it's too soon to cast a final judgement, but I'm sure I'll be talking about it more soon.



Share:

6 comments

  1. I have never even been into Space NK, I know that sounds bad, but we didn't have one in Dublin until a few weeks after I left and well since being in London I just haven't been able to go in yet because I need to be toddler free to experience it all properly. The NARS concealer is one I've had my eye on for a good while now. Looking forward to reading a full review on it x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first purchase. I get a little overwhelmed in Space NK. I want everything and then leave empty handed cos I can't decide what to get.

    Emma & The Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The NARS concealer is great, I had this shade but this time I got Chantilly which is lighter again. As an under eye concealer it's good but as my skin is quite dry I prefer it for concealing around everywhere else on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stuff! I purchased my second tube of Vanilla at the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I literally just ordered Nars Creamy Concealer today (along with the Sheer Glow foundation) - veeery excited to use it as my dark circles are so bad! xx

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked this but didn't love it, but I've heard so many great things that I hope you're one of the ones who adore it! ;) xx

    Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig