UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 03, 2014

LookFantastic November Beauty Box Review

image LFBeautyBox contents reveal
image LFBeautyBox November products

This is the second LookFantastic Beauty Box that I've purchased. Last month I reviewed the September Beauty Box and was very impressed with the contents, although I was keen to see the addition of make-up items. This month I'm still finding myself impressed. The November box offers a great mix of high end brands as well as some cult products, and make-up has been introduced as many people requested. 

image of beauty products in Look Fantastic November Beauty Box

I'm very happy to see products from Nuxe, Glam Glow and Hand Chemistry in this month's box. However, I do feel as though there are a predominance of skincare items and that the sizes of this month's samples are smaller compared to the previous boxes. Additionally, although I'm happy to have been given the opportunity to try a product from Eve Lom there is no information given in the box about the ingredients of the cleanser, and this is definitely an issue for me as it would be for many others. I think it would be very beneficial for Look Fantastic to include ingredient information, especially as many samples don't come with the information on their packaging. [Edit: apparently it does come with an information leaflet but mine is missing from the box.]

The contents of LookFantastic's November Beauty Box

New CID Cosmetics I Crayon in Strawberry Soufflé

This month's box is also supposed to include a £10 Coggles Voucher but this was missing from my box.

For £15 (including delivery) I still think that the box still represents good value. However, I'm not as impressed with November's box as I was with October's. Although LookFantastic have sought to include a make-up item (which I think is a good first step in the right direction) I would still like to see more variety in the contents next month. I will be purchasing LookFantastic's December Box - which I will be pre-ordering soon before it sells out - in the hopes that user feedback is listened to and I do still believe that these beauty boxes are some of the best I've seen around. If you're interested in pre-ordering LookFantastic's December box you can do so here.


What do you think of this month's box?

Share:

8 comments

  1. wow the selection in this box is really good. i hate subscribing to boxes b/c i always get more than a few 'meh' items and its a waste of money but at least this box gives you some names that are recognizable.


    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a good box, I wish I had got it but at the same time I just cannot justify it!

    Dannie x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never tried this box but glam glow has been on my wishlist for forever! I would love a sample of it!

    Missmacbeauty | Missmacbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think ingredients lists are so informative and not many beauty boxes seem to do them. I have a feeling that Caroline Hirons mentioned in a video that the Eve Lom cleanser contains mineral oil... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same feeling which is why I went looking for the ingredients list. Not loving the idea of using mineral oil only face in a cleanser.. xx

      Delete
  5. £15 isn't bad at all. I'm desperate to sign up to a beauty box but I can't decide which to go for
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of LookFantastic before, but it seems a very reasonable price and the reason they included the tube of Glam Glow is reason enough for me to look into it! Very luxe style box, thanks for the post!
    Gabrielle Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this box is a lot better than it's sisters like Glossybox. I'm quite tempted to order Decembers (I haven't tried any of the LookFantastic boxes) but I imagine Decembers to be pretty special, or at least I hope!
    Lou Barker xo

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig