UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 03, 2014

My Everyday Haircare Styling Stash

photograph of hair styling products

I'm not one to spend ages styling my hair everyday - more often than not it's either roughly blow-dried to an adequate state of straightness or safely secured in bun or plait. However, even the simplest of routines can benefit from a couple of styling products and today I'm sharing four of my favourites.

Up first is KMS California's Free Shape Quick Blow Dry, this is a handy multi tasking product that works as a heat protectant and anti-frizz treatment. I apply this sparingly into towel dry hair before I blow dry my hair and it definitely speeds up drying time. Once I'm done, I'm left with much sleeker hair than I am when I forget to reach for it! When it comes to adding a bit of texture I really love V05's Give Me Texture Dry Texturising Spray and Toni & Guy's Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray. Both add a grittiness to my hair that stops it falling flat and it helps define my natural waves. I particularly like using these when I curl my hair because they really help my style last. Last up is my (second) favourite hairspray, L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray in Normal Hold. My favourite hairspray is the flexible hold version but I picked up the normal hold as it was on offer. I use this all the time for any and all styling problems and I find that it really does help keep my hair in place without leaving it feeling or looking crispy. 


Have you tried any of these products? If you have any of your own styling product recommendations then please let me know in a comment, I'm not too adventurous when it comes to haircare so really appreciate being pointed in the direction of new products! 

Follow me via: [Bloglovin] [Twitter[Facebook]
Share:

2 comments

  1. the Elnett is so great! since i dont do much with my hair, i've been living off the mini bottle for more than a handful of years now. it always does the job.


    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I've told you this before, but I really like the Sexy Hair Flip It Over spray for adding a bit of texture and hold to curls :)

    Dannie x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig