UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 14, 2014

Natural Beauty Products: A'kin Gingko and Jojoba Intensive Moisture Hair Masque Review

natural beauty hair mask from MyPure

A'kin's Gingko and Jojoba Intensive Moisure Hair Masque* is the first product from A'kin that I've had the pleasure of trying. It's a thick, creamy and deeply nourishing hair mask that's perfect for rescuing locks from the effects of central heating and merciless winter weather. 

I've been applying this hair mask to the lengths and ends of dry hair about fifteen minutes before I take a shower. I find that hair masks have a better chance to get to work on dry hair because the hair follicles are not over saturated with water and therefore more of the product can be absorbed. I don't really use very much product each time because I don't want to weigh my hair down. I simply apply a small coin sized amount into my hands, rub them together and then gently work the product into the lengths and ends. If you have longer or thicker hair I'd use more, and if you have thin or short hair use the same amount or less than me. 

I've found that the results are noticeable from the first use. Once I've washed the product out of my hair I find that it is left smooth, soft and shiny - and my hair isn't weighed down at all. I feel as though my hair has really benefited since I started using this hair mask as I've noticed an improvement in its overall condition and appearance. Overall, I'm really happy and I'm looking forward to trying more from A'kin in the future! If you're looking for a moisturising hair mask then I'd definitely recommend this one, and I think that the packaging is such that it would make a lovely Christmas gift.



Share:

2 comments

  1. I've been contemplating buying a hair mask as it's been years since I used one & probably should treat my hair, I did use Akin haircare years ago but don't recall trying the mask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great, I'll have to check it out.

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig