UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 11, 2014

Easy Breezy Beauty

image of drugstore beauty products for quick easy makeup

A couple of days ago I threw on some make-up in record speed and thought "hey, this doesn't look half bad for a record speed make-up look". I'm a big fan of easy to apply and easy to wear makeup that doesn't need lots of touching up throughout the day. I've shared all the products I used and a little bit of information on how I applied them. 

I began by quickly priming my face with The Body Shop's Instablur Primer, it does a really good job of giving me a smooth and even base. I then followed up with a very light application of The Body Shop's Tea Tree BB Cream in shade 01, covering any left over redness with Lavera's Natural Concealer in Fair. To add some colour back into my face I applied a small amount of NYC's Blushable Cream Stick in Soho Pink. For a budget blush it's actually really nice and I've gotten a good amount of use out of it. It only comes in two shades and this one is a slightly shimmery mid-pink that's really easy to wear and does a great job of enlivening my complexion. To add some definition to my eyes I reached for Wild About Beauty's Eyeshadow in Eva which I used as an eyeliner, smudging it into my lash line using one of my Real Techniques liner brushes. I find the shade really easy to wear and the formula is great, it lasts all day without budging. I then reached for my new tube of Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express Mascara which I find gives me really big, fluttery lashes but offers much more in the way of volume than my MaxFactor Masterpiece Mascara. Then to finish off my makeup I applied a quick slick of Living Nature's Lipstick in Summer Rain*. It's definitely become a favourite of mine as the shade and formula are really easy to wear.


Are there any products I mentioned in today's post that you've tried before? And do let me know in the comments if you'd like to see individual reviews of any of the products I've mentioned in today's post.

Share:

5 comments

  1. Totally love the false lash mascara it's the best!

    much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quick 'n easy beauty routines like this! I haven't tried The Falsies yet- but I've heard soooo many good things about it, so I think I need to. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a simple and natural makeup look. I have been eyeing up the Body Shop Instablur for a while for, need to try it out x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know about those blush sticks but they seem like something I need in my life! I love the look of the Body Shop primer, so might have to get it during their next 40% off :) xx

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to read your thoughts on Instablur, had a lot of recommendations for it lately :)

    Dannie x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig