UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 02, 2014

New in for November: Dr. Organic's Manuka Honey Deodorant and Foot Scrub

image of dr organic haul from holland and barrett manuka honey foot scrub and deodorant

A couple of days ago I ventured into my local Holland and Barratt and made my first ever purchase there. I don't know why I've missed out on the whole Holland and Barratt shopping experience, I guess I didn't realise that they sold beauty products beyond vitamins and supplements. I've heard of Dr. Organic on quite a few blogs before (particularly their Pomegranate range) and I thought I would give a couple of products a test run. It was really hard to pick between their lines - but I really liked the look of the Manuka Honey products and I ended up taking two home with me. I chose the Organic Manuka Honey Foot Scrub (which I'm planning on using on my hands and my feet) and the Organic Manuka Honey Deodorant. I've been considering converting to an aluminium free deodorant for a while now and I've finally bitten the bullet. I've already started a four week trial of the deodorant to see how it performs across the month and I'll update you on how I've found using it towards the end of November. 


Have you tried anything from Dr. Organic before?

Follow me via: [Bloglovin] [Twitter[Facebook]
Share:

4 comments

  1. I'm very intrigued by this Deodorant! I've made a promise to myself to use more natural products, so once I've used up things they're getting replaced with natural alternatives - your blog is a big help with this! Thank you :)

    Midnight Violets Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brand I've wanted to try more from, but I can never decide which range to go for! I think I like the sound of Pomegranate though.

    P.S. - I noticed the title of your blog post is getting overlapped by the line below it. Just thought I'd mention it in case you didn't know :)

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen lots of rave reviews/comments about the Dr Organic deodorant. Look forward to hearing your thoughts xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried a number of products from the Dr Organics range but I always go back to the Manuka Hand Cream, that is a staple for me through the winter months. I'm forever in H&B as they are also great for my free from products :)

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig