UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 05, 2014

The Bloggers Love Hub (Monday 3rd November)

image of Helen MelonBaby and Lucie at bloggers love hub
image of glow beads at Bloggers Love Hub Mahiki Covent Garden
image of Leanne Walker
image of Mahiki bar
image of steam chain jewellery


On Monday I headed over to Mahiki in Green Park for the first Bloggers Love Hub. Tucked away underground in one of London's cooler night clubs, the event was all about networking with fellow bloggers as well as meeting brand representatives and being given the opportunity to try out some of their products. I met up with my friend Charlotte from Captain Ch-ARGH-ley and also spotted some girls that I've met before - including Lucie (who was one of the hosts for the evening), Olivia and Renata. It was a lovely place to mingle and network and if I'd been a little bit more confident I could have met many new bloggers (some of whom I probably already follow on twitter - it seems impossible to match faces to twitter handles). I did, however, have the pleasure of meeting Helen (MelonLady) and Leanne (Leanne Walker), both of whom I follow on twitter. They were there representing The Blogger Programme, which I have now signed up for.


image of Ndulge body careimage of madame la la self tan mousse
image of natural hand made face mask for oily skin

I also had the pleasure of discovering some new brands including Ndulge, Madame LA LA, Charcoal Spa and Glow Beads - some of whom very kindly gifted me items to take home. I've already tried Charcoal Spa's Detoxifying Face Mask and it has the most unusual (but pleasant) mousse texture that makes it much less harsh on the skin that some other clay masks I've tried before. Charcoal Spa has actually only just been launched so I feel really lucky to have been able to try one of their products. I've also really been enjoying the bracelet that Katherine from Glow Beads kindly gifted me and it really does glow in the light! I have't had an opportunity to try out Madame LA LA's fake tan but I love the idea of a bronzed rather than tangoed look and the ingredients (which include coconut water) really intrigued me!


All in all it was a lovely evening and I'm definitely going to be attending some of the others as there is an event every Monday throughout November - if you're going too then let me know and hopefully I'll see you there!


Follow me via: [Bloglovin] [Twitter[Facebook]
Share:

11 comments

  1. It was lovely seeing you again and I'm happy to see that I've made it onto your blog post! :) :) I also find it really hard to match faces to blogs, which is why I go to these events and think that everyone looks familiar!

    Also, you make me want to try my Charcoal Mask now, I'm intrigued.

    Olivia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lovely and really inspiring evening! I wish there was something like it in Glasgow.

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so lovely to see you again. That event was like a mini Bloggers Tea Party reunion. :D Thanks for the mention. ;) I had a good time and really enjoyed getting to know some new brands I had not heard of yet. Not sure I'm going to any of the other days anymore, though. :( Thought I'd let you know. xx

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, looks like so much fun!!

    check me out

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/theluxedition

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a lovely event :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when bloggers get together and support each other!
    The Doctor Diva

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was great seeing you at this and you got some great photos of the night! Loved discovering some new brands! I'll let you know if I go on the 3rd or 4th week and we can organise to meet up as I am also the worst with recognising people from their twitter handles :D x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a wonderful event, can't go wrong with a bloggers meet up!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blogging event you attended sounds like so much fun! I wanna go to one!

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a really lovely evening, wish there's something like this in BC, Canada area.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great time! Loving that mask you got, hope it works well! Love your outfit too.

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig