UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 10, 2014

Vidal Sassoon Infra Radiance Curler Review

Good Quality Affordable Hair Curlers
High Quality Affordable Hair Curlers


I've been trialling Vidal Sassooon Infra Radiance Curler* for almost a month now and I'd like to say from the very start that I have been incredibly impressed with the quality of the curler (it feels very sturdy which reassures me that it will last through countless uses) and with the results that it gives. Unlike my old curler, the Infra Radiance Curler has a really long 2.5m cord that makes it really easy to use, I can plug it in anywhere in my room and still reach my dressing table. I never thought I'd prefer curling my hair to straightening but I've enjoyed using those curlers so much that I've been curling my hair more than I ever did before.


Curlers under £20
Drugstore Curlers under £20


The Infra Radiance Curler has a 25mm barrel that gives me exactly the type of look I want - not perfect ringlets, but messy curls with an easy to wear vibe. The curler has a clamp that makes curling your hair easier and quicker - you just wrap pieces of hair around the tong, clamp it shut and wait. This also really helps reduce the chance of burnt fingers (which was a real issue with my old curlers). Additionally, the heat is very easily adjustable so if you want more defined curls you can turn it up, but if you just want to add some texture and waves you can use a lower heat. I've generally been using a medium heat setting of 4 (out of 6) and have found that my curls last well, and with a bit of hairspray they last very well indeed. 

These curlers have distinct "on" and an "off" buttons that you really have to click to activate. This reduces the chance  of accidentally turning them on and off, and I love that the curlers light up when they're switched on - it makes it so much easier to see if I've remembered to switch them off after you've finished using them! And because they also have a built in stand, these curlers easily and safely prop themselves up when put down - this is another weight off my mind as I know I won't scorch surfaces by accident. 


Long Lasting Natural Curls Drugstore Curler

Vidal Sassoon's Infra Radiance Curlers* are available from Boots for £29.99 but are currently on offer for £19.99. I think this is a really great price for such a high quality hair tool that is easy enough for even a beginner to use. I won't be going back to my old curlers and I'm tempted to switch up all my tools, as Vidal Sassoon also make an Infra Radiance Straightener and Diffuser Hair Dryer. I think all the products in the range would make fantastic Christmas gifts!

Share:

4 comments

  1. These look fab! I much prefer curling wands with a clamp - as you said less burnt fingers and also more hands free! xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great curler, love your look :) I am on hunt for ling time for perfect curler and I ended up with Remington, also not bad choice :) Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These curlers look really good! Your hair looks lovely
    Rachel x Sparkles and Starlight

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig