UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 11, 2014

Balance Me Rose Otto Body Wash Review


Throughout the year I've found a couple of shower gels that I really like using, but recently I switched up my routine and introduced Balance Me's Rose Otto Body Wash*. I've actually been using Christmas-y scents throughout the year but as I just finished my Yog Nog soap from Lush I fancied a bit of a change. I've used Balance Me's Rose Otto range before (I love the body cream) and since the body wash is sulfate free I thought I'd give it a try. The body washes were reformulated over the summer but not having tried the old formula I can't make comparisons between them. What I can tell you is that I found Balance Me's Rose Otto Body Wash* to lather incredibly well considering that it was sulfate free. It has a thick gel consistency that produces a wonderful foam when applied to wet skin.

 I think that it's a fantastic product and I'm really happy to have found something I like so much that's also sulfate free. Sulfates are used in many skincare products to produce a lathering effect but they can be harsh and dry out skin. My skin is pretty dry anyway (especially at this time of year) so making small changes to my beauty routine can make a big difference. If you also fancy a change in your routine then I'd highly recommend Balance Me's Body Washes. The Rose Otto scent is noticeable but is still pleasantly delicate. However, if you're not a fan of rose scents then Balance Me also stock two other body washes; a Super Toning Body Wash that has an invigorating blend of juniper, geranium, lavender and bergamot essential oils as well as a Super Moisturising Body Wash that's full of yarrow, benzoin and shea butter - perfect for very dry skin. You can find all three on Balance Me's website or in Debenhams, Waitrose and Look Fantastic with an RRP of £9 (200ml). And it's worth noting that 10% of sales of the Rose Otto collection will be going to the 'Moving Forward' Breast Cancer  Care programme. 


What body washes do you love using?

Share:

4 comments

  1. Uhm, lovely! I am partial to Dove for my in-shower needs but this looks great! I love Balance Me eye creams as well!

    x Julia | Wing me a dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rose scented products and this sounds really lovely. I'm currently using they new Revitalising Body Wash, so might give this a try next x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, love the balance me rose otto range.

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! This sounds lovely :) I love trying new body washes in different scents!
    -Darcy
    darcymae.com

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig