UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 08, 2014

LoveLula November Beauty Box Review

image of LoveLula's November Beauty Box Contents

After the success of LoveLula's October Beauty Box I was worried that the November box might not excite me. How wrong was I! This month's box is absolutely packed full of goodies, some of which I've wanted to try for a while (Jason and Barefoot SOS I'm looking at you) and some which I hadn't really considered before. LoveLula's beauty boxes are £12.50 and I think that the two boxes I've had so far have both represented excellent value for money as well as having showcased some really great natural beauty brands.

image of natural beauty box contents November 2014

The contents of the Love Lula's November Box are as follows:
Jason's Apricot Scrubble 113g  (£5.49 for 113g)
Suti Cleanse Balm 4ml (£28 for 50ml)
1 x £25 voucher for Hello Fresh

Excluding the Hello Fresh Voucher (which I know many people wouldn't use) this box has a collective value of £36.15, which is a very good return on the £12.50 I invested in it. I thought I'd outline this at the outset because one comment I often get is that beauty boxes aren't really worth the money, but sometimes they can actually offer brilliant value for money and allow you to try brands you might not otherwise be able to afford. However, for me the success of LoveLula's November Beauty Box lies in the fact that I really love all the products in the box. Unlike other beauty boxes I've received in the past, LoveLula keep including brands and products that I'm very happy to introduce into my beauty routine. My only comment is that it is a shame that the Giovanni Shampoo isn't accompanied by the matching conditioner as I know many people prefer receiving haircare as part of a set. However, I am actually lucky enough to already have a sample of the conditioner so I can test them out together and report back on whether they're worth investing in as a pair. I'm particularly excited to see Jason's Apricot Scrubble included in this month's box as I'm just about to run out of Lush's Let the Good Times Roll and this will make an excellent replacement. 


What do you think about this LoveLula's November Beauty Box? Personally I'm thrilled - and already can't wait for December's beauty box! - but which products would you like to see reviewed first? 

Follow me via: [Bloglovin] [Twitter[Facebook]
Share:

5 comments

  1. This beauty box looks great! I got one only recently for the first time and it was so much fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment! x
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love beauty boxes. I like this one, really great now the weather is getting colder.

    xoyaoyao.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really pleased with my box. The hand cream is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice box! Some great brands in there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I honestly think Love Lula boxes are the best on the market, gr8 value too!

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig