UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 05, 2014

My Experience with Illamasqua's Sheer and Intense Lipglosses (Enchant and Frenzy)

non sticky lip gloss liquid lipstick
non sticky sheer liquid lipstick

I really, really like Illamasqua's products. I started my love affair with their cream blushes, then I ventured into the lipstick territory and now I just can't get enough of their lip glosses. I picked up two shades over the summer, Illamasqua's Sheer Lipgloss in Enchant and Illamasqua's Intense Lipgloss in Frenzy. Both have a similar formula with the most gorgeous sweet scent (it reminds me of gummy-sweets) but the sheer lipglosses are slightly thinner and much, much less opaque. Illamasqua's Intense Lipglosses are so opaque that they remind me of liquid lipsticks and the colour that you see in the tube really will be the colour you get on your lips! I've included lip swatches of both shades below (Enchant, followed by Frenzy).

sheer non sticky affordable lip gloss
opaque non sticky affordable lip gloss

In my photos you can really see that Enchant is very sheer and only offers a slight tint of colour, whereas Frenzy is much more opaque. By offering both of these kinds of lip glosses Illamasqua allows make-up lovers to pick exactly the type of product that they might want. If you want something very easy to wear then I'd opt for the sheer lip glosses but if you want a super glossy, liquid lipstick look then I'd definitely recommend the opaque glosses. I personally like them both, I find that they're pretty long lasting considering that they aren't sticky and they feel very comfortable to wear. There's also a pretty impressive shade range, I've already sussed out the next shades I'd like to try - Intimacy, a nude pink brown and Belladonna, a deep pink.

Have you tried any of Illamasqua's Lipglosses? Which do you think you would prefer, the sheer or intense lipglosses?

Follow me via: [Bloglovin] [Twitter[Facebook]
Share:

7 comments

  1. I'm yet to try Illamasqua products (well I tried them during my makeup course but haven't bought anything). These look lovely on you, I especially love the sheer shade Enchated x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both shades!! Haven't seen this lipgloss before

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color! Ive read a lot about Illamasqua but its not available in my country sadly
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour, especially the first one!

    Jenna || Jennafifi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried any products from this brand before but I have always wanted to give their lipsticks a go! The lip gloss's look lovely!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sheer effect and the non sticky formula is a thumbs up for me! Enchant is my personal favorite but Frenzy suits you perfectly! xx

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete
  7. these look lovely! especially the pink one :)

    cat | je suis cat x

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig