UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 16, 2014

Magazine Freebies November 2014

beauty freebies

Some months there isn't a magazine freebie in sight and other month's they seem to crop up two-a-penny! This month definitely fits into the latter category, and there are actually some exceedingly good freebies on offer! So far I've picked up:

 A (teeny tiny) mini Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner with Elle, and inside the magazine there's also an offer for a free gift with purchase from L'Occitane when you spend over £25 in-store or online.

A Nails Inc Nail Polish with Glamour (a choice of four), a voucher for 20% off in H&M and a gift card for The Body Shop that's worth anything from £3 to £1000 depending.

And finally, I nabbed myself a Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleaser with InStyle, perfect for anyone interested in getting into chemical exfoliation. 


Have you picked up any magazines this month? Do you ever buy magazines just for the freebies?


Share:

5 comments

  1. I have that nail polish from glamour magazine, I loveeee it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove magazine freebies, I've already got Elle and Glamour this month, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for InStyle :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always buy the magazines with the Nails Inc freebies, in fact I think the majority of my Nails Inc polishes are freebies. Gutted I missed this one though, I slacked!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I'm intrigued by that Murad cleanser! I don't use manual exfoliators at all now, I'm an AHA girl now haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was actually really gutted by the size of the Benefit Eyeliner, like there is just literally hardly any product at all. I always pick up Glamour regardless of what freebies are in, Nails Inc polishes just make that month a little more exciting!
    Lou Barker xo

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig