UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 22, 2014

Natural Beauty Products: Living Nature Concealer in Light Review

natural beauty products concealer review
natural beauty product concealer review

This month I've been wearing Living Nature's Concealer in the shade Light*. I got mine from MyPure, a great website for shopping for natural beauty products (especially at the moment as they have some great free gifts with purchase). I tried one of Living Nature's lipsticks last month and I really loved it, but I just haven't gotten on so well with this concealer. It isn't "bad" by any stretch of the imagination, but even the lightest shade is just a bit too dark for my skin at this time of year when I'm at my palest - if you have very fair skin then this will be much too dark for you.


Living Nature's Concealer* has a similar scent to another natural concealer that I've tried out - it's quite a heavy scent but it isn't unpleasant. The concealer has a thick, liquid consistency and a little goes a long way. The best way I've found to apply it is by squeezing some onto the back of my hand and using it a little bit like an artist's palette. I dip a brush (usually Real Techniques' Contour Brush) into a dot of concealer and swish it around on the back of my hand. As you blend the concealer out, it lightens considerably and it is essentially to really blend it out onto your skin in order to achieve an even finish.When you apply it to your skin (I've been using it under you eyes and around my nose) it lasts really well and offers medium coverage that doesn't look too thick or heavy. 

natural beauty product concealer review

Overall, I'm really impressed with the performance of the concealer but I do wish that it came in more shades (there are only three) so that I could get more use out of it. For now, I'm resigned to mixing it with another concealer that's lighter in tone to make it wearable. You can find Living Nature's Concealer* online here for £21.00.



Share:

5 comments

  1. Looking really nice and perfect colour for me as well. Will keep that one in mind, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a shame it's too dark for you. I tried a little bit of this when I visited Botanical Brands & thought it had a really nice texture & coverage, definitely on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it would work better in the summer if your skin goes a little darker? It's annoying when there's hardly any shades to choose from xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried this concealer months ago, and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love using concealer,But haven't tried any natural product like this,Will look at the drugstore same as this one and try it.

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig