UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 12, 2014

Review: B Organic Skincare Soothing Foot Balm

natural organic cruelty free moisturising product for extremely dry skin

O, winter! That wry devil whose harsh elements often drains us of our energy and spirit. One of my favourite things to do in the cooler months is to crack out the entire beauty arsenal and to fight winter's advances on my actual person by working to keep my entire body soft, smooth and hydrated. It is all too easy to neglect the bits that we don't have to look at (I'm talking about those dry elbows, knees and heels people), but just because you're not paying them any attention doesn't mean that they're not there!

When Tom came to visit me not so long ago I cracked out the manicure and pedicure kit, and since then the products I used have remained out in the open - a visible reminder of what I should reach for to lighten my mood on those particularly grey and rainy days. When it comes to the extremely dry areas I've been reaching for B Organic Skincare's Soothing Foot Balm*, a thick oil based balm with a delightfully refreshing peppermint and tea tree scent. It's absolutely packed full of skin loving ingredients (like Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitamin E, Borage Oil, Rosehip Oil etc) and not much else! Not only can you easily understand the entire ingredients list but it's also paraben and cruelty free. 

The foot balm has rave reviews on B Organic Skincare's website and I'm very happy to say that I found that it lived up to even my elevated expectations. I've used it quite a few times now. I apply a healthy (but not excessive) amount to dry skin and gently work it in before sitting back and just letting it do its magic. What you find is that it leaves even very dry and tough skin much, much softer. It doesn't entirely replace the need for exfoliation, especially on the feet which I find always benefit from a good scrub, but this balm really does perform to a high standard. Plus, because of its fresh scent your tootsies, elbows and all your other dry areas of skin are left smelling very clean and fresh. If you're into overnight treatments I'd definitely recommend slathering this on and then popping some socks over it - you'll wake up with incredibly soft feet!


All in all I'm very happy with my first B Organic Skincare find and I'm keen to try more from the brand. You can find their Soothing Foot Balm* online for £13.

Share:

2 comments

  1. I haven't tried anything yet from this brand but have heard great things! I love the sound of Peppermint & Tea Tree, very refreshing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not tried out this brand before but this product sounds lovely! I use a similar product from Lulu & Boo called Melissa & Mallow foot balm. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig